Almond Chickpea Oat Flour Vegan Gluten- Free Bread
Quite easy recipe for a gluten free and also yeast free bread. It fills you and it nourishes you.
- 1 large bowl, loaf pan ( 9 x3 inch ), oven
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup chickpea ( gram ) flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅔ tsp sea salt or Himalaya salt
- Preaheat oven to 180°C ( 350°F ).
- Mix the combination of psyllium husk and flax seed wwith 3 times more water ( 6 tbsp ) and allow to rest and gel up for 10 -15 minutes.
- In a a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.Make sure you thoroughly crush all lumps.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well to combine, no need to overknead.It has to be hick; feel free to add more brown rice flour if needed.
- Pour into a pan lined with parchment paper.
- I like to sprinkle some seeds on top feel free to use your favourite combination. You may use a spoon to gently push them in and make sure they stick to the dough.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes depending on the oven.I recommend checking it every 10 -15 min.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
- Make sure you place it on a rack or if not turn it over every 10 minutes to prevent the bottom crust to become moist and soggy.