Chickpea flour / Silken Tofu Flatbread
A versatile pancake like item, this time used as a wrap.
- frying pan, 1 large bowl, a spatula
- 1 package silken tofu ( 200 gr )
- 1 cup chickpea flour ( gram flour )
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp black salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅔ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor.Add a little bit more water if necessary until you have a pancake dough consistency.
- Heat a frying pan and pour a ladleful in the centre of it. Use a spoon to spread the batter in a round form.
- Cook 2-3 min on each side.Transfer on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Use as a wrap or..use your imagination..