Deviled Potato Bites Vegan Gluten Free
A Medical Medium recipe and another potato based scrumptious dish.
- baking trey, one large bowl ,a piping bag (optional)
- 10-15 small potatoes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp maple syrup - optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup unsweetened plant based milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup chopped parsely / chives
- 1 tsp paprika flakes to ornate
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place them on the baking sheet, cut side up.Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 45- 50 min until cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool for 10-5 min, until cool enough to handle.Using a teaspoon or melon-baller, scoop out the inside of the potatoes, leaving some space at the sides.
- Place the scooped-out potato in a bowl and add the lemon juice, garlic, tahini, paprika, maple syrup, salt, pepper.Mash until smooth and add a bit of almond milk if needed.
- You can use a piping bag or a teaspoon to fill the halves with the mixture.
- Sprinkle parsely / chives / chilli flakes and serve warm or cold.