Oat Flour Ladyfingers Vegan Gluten Free
A recipe which went through so much trial and error and finally one step away from a vegan gluten free tiramisu.
- a large bowl, a baking tray, measuring cups
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ⅓ cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Prepare the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients well: oat flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, baking powder.
- Melt the vegan butter or the coconut oil and add vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well using a fork or a spoon.
- The dough shouldn't be too soft but not too firm either.
- Use your hands to shape the dough into ladyfingers. It takes a little practice and patience.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or even less depending on the oven. Make sure you won't allow them to get the brown color. They should be taken out of the oven while they still have a light color.
- Let them cool completely before using or eating them.